Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My favorite Mother's day gift

Several years ago when I found out that I was pregnant with Tyster I received my very first Mother's Day card and it was written from Tyster by his daddy. Very sweet and I loved it! 

3 Years ago I received a silver photo album with my children's photos already inserted into the pages and their names engraved on the front.

Another favorite of mine was Tyster made me a shelf with his own two lil hands when he was only about 5 years old, he took a black marker and wrote a note to me on it, telling me he was so blessed to have me as his mom. Made me realize once again how blessed I really am.

Hopefully I have many more Mother's Day's to take place and the most cherished gifts will always be those either handmade or from the heart. I could be given something my children had made for me or a $500.00 piece of jewelry and I would cherish the handmade item much more.

What has been your favorite gift so far, or what gift would you really like to receive? 

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the gift of your nice comment on my blog! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete